Sunday, April 25, 2010

'The Day'

Seriously, I hardly can sleep last night. There's this guilty feeling everytime I want to shut my eyes. Was that a premonition? No, I got no premonition but the heart starts pounding really fast right every 5 seconds. I was like "So, tomorrow is the day. 'The Day'. And I don't have any tensed or stressed feelings, not even a bit. I don't even know if there're any sign."

Screw it all up this morning. Good job.

Anyway, I'm very well acquinted with the twitter world lately. And it's hell lot of fun. I prefer twitter than facebook, I have to say. Facebook makes you spend too much energy on it.

I wasn't worried that much. Seriously. But when I woke up this morning, and gotta spend my time at school, WAITING, from eight to one - I can tell you, it's KILLING me. Every teacher just came by and had a lil' chat with me, they showed NO SIGN of telling us what's waiting ahead us.

Finally it was one p.m.
Everybody was already gathered around in the school hall.
The laptop. Slider.
Typical.
I can't stop moving while seated.
All of my mates in other schools were already screaming for their success.
And they texted me, one by one, until I could count to ten,
driven me mad.

The headmaster really knew how to make our hearts like roller coaster.

She did everything in a very slow motion.
Though I knew that all of us would be graduated 100% just fine,
the official announcement always makes you feel much much better.

And we did.

When I watched the screen,
I hold my breath - trus temen gw dengan sangat gak sensitifnya
Mar, kenapa lo?
Ergh, please deh Cyn hahaha.

%
0 %
100 %

HORRAY!!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!

Seriously ini norak banget loh gw langsung pengen nangis hahaha
EUFORIA.

The science classes? We got perfectly straight A's! Weheee.
Dan gw semakin tidak sabar melihat SKHU.

Apa kabar BIOLOGI
Apa kabar TIK
Apa kabar SEMUA

I waited in line of my class until they called out my number. 15.
And, fiuuuh, I passed just fine.
Well, not great actually.
That score for biology ruined the art of the total score :'(

But anyhow, setelah menghitung NEM, I'm good!
I feel good, I should said haha.

I was feeling like I could hug everybody and I did (to the girls)!

Viva la vida,
High school never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment