Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Favorite Things



See, I'm one of the kind who don't really have something favorite. Want some proof?
Favorite brand? Hm.
Favorite perfume? Hm.
Favorite dress? Can't mention one.
Favorite artist? Natalie Portman, Anne Hatthaway, Al Pacino, and blablabla...
Favorite food? Pempek, cheese cake, strawberry, etc, etc.
Favorite city? London! Wow, such progress. Favorite song? Too hard.
Favorite color? White? Black? Too classy?
Favorite movie? I can mention three but it's hard to decide in terms on like, which do you regard to? Adore or just having fun while watching it?
Favorite role model? Can't even think of one but Cleopatra. I hope she really was ever existed.
Favorite singer? Ah...
Favorite restaurant? I'm too in love with foods I can't choose only one.
Favorite car? Hm, do you have any catalogue or something?
Favorite song? Disney, Grown Up Christmast List, Broadway Musicals - I know those are genres.
Favorite model? Miranda Kerr-man, I can't remember names!

It's been one of my weakest side. Having no favorite at all. Sounds as if I've thrown away the little girl in me, I mean, a little girl always will and always has her favorite of all time. The truth is... I don't think so. When you mention to me one thing, like caterpillar for example. I can always tell you right away whether I love it or hate it. But then on, I can't really speak out what's my favorite in one section, like songs or foods or movies. But I can make priorities! Give me the list and I'll give you the list of my priorities, which one will I choose first. It's hard for me to really make something a favorite. Deal with it, I'm not easy to handle or even just to understand. And so, this will leads to finding one of my favorite singer! John Mayer! This video is about his performance in Letterman Show with Christ Botti (such a cute). Listen to the lyrics, it's so simple yet so deep. The song is first sang by the Carpenters. Listen to this, reminds me of my favorite boy and I surely can mention one...

"In the wee small hours in the morning,
that's the time I miss you most of all."

No comments:

Post a Comment