Monday, May 24, 2010

Graduation.

I remember some of the lines from my speech..

"Saya berdiri disini mewakili teman-teman untuk menyampaikan sepatah, dua patah kata.."
Hell that's was a hell lot of stress. Standing in front of the teachers council, all of my classmates plus their parents, and this is the first graduation. Ever. My hands were perfectly cold when I walk to the aisle. This is one of those moments when you (I) simply can't make ANY mistake. Period.

The only power upon me was the will to make my father proud.
For once.


"...Hari yang menjadi simbol bagi kita untuk menapaki tahap edukasi dan berhadapan dengan dunia nyata tanpa balutan seragam.."
First paragraph.
"...Tiga tahun terasa begitu cepat. Rasanya baru kemarin ini, saya dan teman-teman dengan bangga memakai seragam putih abu-abu yang baru. Memasuki gerbang masa sekolah yang selalu dikatakan sebagai masa yang paling indah, masa SMA."
I didn't actually respresent everyone, but most of them..
It was so fast. High school, was too fast. I could crawl back to all of the memories in high school, and still it feels still fresh in my mind. As if it all happened in one day. 24 hrs represents 365 days times three.
I walked my eyes to every corner in the room, into some of my friend's eyes. And my headmaster's. Somehow when the spotlight hit my eyes, the falashback came out of nowhere. I don;t have any idea how could I played a flashback while doing a speech.

We were in our junior high uniform, white and blue. Me, Angela, Ica, Kania, Grace, Clara - my junior high mates. We run fast to the hall, we're so late for the entrance test. On our way, runnning super fast (wondering why can't we do that during the class), guess whom we met? Suster. Yep, Sr Francesco. With her friendliest smile asking why were we running? And us, with our super-ugly smile and laugh answered truthfully, "Mau test suster!" And you wished us a great luck.

We did lucky, not just to finally get in to this high school. But lucky to be a part of it. I know that day all of us joined the same pride.

I know not each one of us were actually 'happy' to get into this school. I know stories of some who wasn't actually pleased to get into this school. Especially with its very strict rules in every part of our school life. Classmates from different junior high needs a lot more time to adapt. To find friends to hug (and scream).

"...Terima kasih, karena kami selalu diberikan kepercayaan, optimisme, dan kesabaran yang luar biasa dengan setiap pribadi dari kami dengan segala keusilan, kebosanan, dan semangat jiwa muda yang menggebu-gebu.."

We're young, everything's never enough.

"Terima kasih juga kepada orang tua kami yang tak ada habisnya mendampingi kami dalam masa pembelajaran hingga saat ini..."
I mean, who would provides you the food the money the bed the almost-everthing?
Including the heart to feel that there's such place called home.

"...begitu banyak yang telah kami terima. Kami sungguh berharap bahwa hari ini kami bisa jadi kebanggaan bagi orang tua kami."
Each of us. Everyone.
I hope the air of the room will breath out the sense of pride from us to our parents. And I bet we did. We finished our high school, we're ready to challenge the world.

This is just a start..

"And so to my friends..."
People say, saying goodbye is the most hurtful thing in the world. No man could actually deal with feeling lost or left. Whatever the reasons are.
"...sangat sulit rasanya apabila harus mengucapkan selamat tinggal."

"Bagaimanapun, ini bukan suatu akhir melainkan awal dari sesuatu yang lebih besar. Teruslah bermimpi dan raihlah setinggi mungkin. Kita akan tetap ada disini (in the heart0 untuk satu sama lain."

For a friend or for a foe..
"..kita menemukan berbagai macam teman di tempat ini, dan hari ini adalah saatnya kita semua menjadi teman. Satu alumnus SMA Santa Ursula BSD."
No man could live without a friend.
During the highschool, we (I) find the best people -what I called best friend- that I would ever had. The best people who actually accept me for who I am. Some of them could be a hypocrite, some of them are just joyfully alive, some of them are ambitious, some of them are too good to be true.
But everyone find their best ones. At last.

Every little thing in this school wall's a part of me I could never forget. A memory. Those walls aare my best secret keeper. Stories were told, and they revealed in existance. It would never fade away.
"Berbagai cerita dan rahasia kita di tiap sudut sekolah ini jadi kenangan yang tidak akan tergantikan.."
Bali.
Situ Babakan.
Kaderisasi 'LARI'.
Paskibra.
Vespa.
OSIS.
Retreat.
Live in.
Fosil.
Modul.
FINAL EXAAMMM!
All of those things, semuanya mendekatkan satu sama lain. Without to much work, it kept us one. As always.

"Doa kami selalu menyertai para suster, para guru, dan semua pihak dalam kampus SMA Santa Ursula BSD. Semoga selalu diberikan kesehatan dan kebahagiaan.."

Teachers have to face the comes and gones every once in a year. And sometimes we simply, forgot them. While actually they play a very big part in making us as ourselves today. Their wisdom. Their trust while we don't even have one upon us.

"..terima kasih telah menjadikan masa 3 tahun SMA kami begitu berharga, dan membentuk kami seperti sekarang ini. Terima kasih karena kami boleh menjadi bagian dari sekolah yang telah mendampingi untuk jadi pribadi yang siap menghadapi dunia nyata."

Universitas.
People from all around the globe.

"Nelson Mandela pernah berkata, 'Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
DON'T EVER QUIT.

"Akhir kata,
Serviam! Long live SMA Santa Ursula BSD..."



Dear fellas, bring the Serviam spirit everywhere you go. "Aku mengabdi.."
And we'll always together at heart, no distance and space could tear us apart.

I love you guys so much, Sanur #12!
High school would never be this beautiful without you guys.


See you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment