Tuesday, December 28, 2010

An Interview.

I have this dream, that one day I could write my own book, they have my name on the magazine or even the history book, and got interview by a number of journalist. Hm, maybe I should just get out and become an artist, or a model instead. What do you think? Haha I was just kidding, too much camera clicking everywhere I go is just not my thing. At least not all the time.

I was reading the Jakarta Post weekender, one of my favorite magazine - and definitely a good one to be read while you're being lazy on Sunday morning. I know this is Tuesday, but anyhow who cares?

The thing is I run into an interview of Najwa Shihab, one of the best presenter in Indonesia. One bold young woman, she's definitely an inspiration. Since I was doing nothing, I got this idea to make her interview on me. What will I answer, cause I was curious myself. So here it goes...

My mood right now...
It's kinda blue actually. It has nothing to do with Monday, Tuesday, or Friday because I'm on my holiday mood these days - happy to be home, meet up with my family boyfriend and best friends (Wups, I mentioned boyfriend, didn't I? Shouldn't do that if you're such a celebrity) I was just finished - well the right word will be giving up on the cookies I was trying to make, a tiramisu. Haven't failed before, and this time I failed. It's kinda ruined my mood actually.

As a kid, I was…
Depends on how much kid are you talking about. When I was five to eleven, I was practically not feminime at all. It's kind of a metamorphosis actually, I was always the center of attention when I was little. As the first born of my parents, first grand children from my Mom's family side, and not to mention I've got a bright brunette hair and white skin - I've got eyes on me. In a nutshell, I was happy!

I am angered by …
Oh I definitely can make a list of this. Last minute people. The lies. Unprofessional people. Plus, as Najwa Shihab said, people’s insensitivity or ignorance. I'm not ambitious but I'm such a perfectionist. I can deal with the job that supposed to be others but trust is also thrown away together.

And laugh at...
That thing you put on the dashboard of your car and can't stop to move its head, it keeps on moving or dancing and I can't stop laughing at it. Also movies - Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, and Jack Black. I laughed easily when I'm with children, not to mention my big family and friends during our hang outs.

I would never...
Make a painting. I'm not blessed by that division of art.

My guilty pleasure...
Run away from the crowd. Just me spending the quality time with myself, away from crowd enjoying good food good music and definitely a good tea. I love a homy atmosphere, or beach - instead of the malls or subway. I love singing loud and no one even care.

People would be surprised to know about me...
As Najwa said, "I’m an introvert." A friend once told me about this aura I have - it's like telling people "don't mess with me". People will not easily approach me because they, hm, what's the word for 'segan' ya? Yea, you know. I actually loves to cook cakes and cookies and I still hope that I could end up as a singer or dancer.

The food I cannot resist...
Strawberry, pasta and pempek! Thank God they're exist.

I’m proudest of...
Me?
Not yet, I guess.

And regret the most...
I can't be a ballerina, it's kind a bit too late for me. i shouldn't listen too much to my Mom and Dad during high school. If it's happen, I would be a great dancer singer and be able to speak French by now. I've been over focused to my academic things, and making too much worries on the score. I should challenge myself, so much more.

My three dream dinner guests, and why, and what I would serve…
This is hard. Let's say, John Mayer from the Hollywood side. He's my favorite artist and a quality time with him is definitely uncompromised. Margaret Thatcher, former British Prime Minister. She has always reminds me of one cold hand woman in the world history. The last one, can I ask God to come to dinner?

The talent I wish I had...
Making artworks. But well, may God bless me with a better cooking skill for now.

My favorite journey…
Haven't found one yet. May I will find one soon, somewhere in a part of Europe.

I’m bored by...
Doing nothing. It will easily pissed me off seeing people's being too busy and I'm being too un-occupied.

The last time I cried...
I cried when I hurt people I love the most. And the last time I cried, I was disappointing one of the best man I ever had in my life. He has waited his lifetime to the moment, and I blew it off just like that.

Favorite piece of music...
I'm a lyrical person. I write the words before decide the rhytme. And I love great music, any kind of it but please I can't stand those punk alternative rock and friends - it's just not a music to me. I have quite a great taste of music and I enjoy both easy listening and emotional musics.

And movie...
Like any other women in the world, I love romantic comedies. My favorite one is Pride and Prejudice. I love great quotes that means great script of a movie. So, I can learn something from it. Let's just say Elizabethtown and Serendipity are the kinds of movies I can watch ten thousand times.

Don’t ever call me...
A pretty without a brain - I'll kick your ass. I hate how people see the beautiful girls and make their own judgment that a pretty girl has no brain. Oh come on, you may be just a little bit too jealous missy?

If I could change one thing about myself...
Learn to accept the failures. I know failures are not fiasco, but it's hard for me to deal with those.

My biggest fear...
If I have to live the rest of my life, living with too much what ifs. Because I have lose the guts to choose what's actually the best for me. Or even more, the things I want the most in life. That at the end, I spend my life like most of people - just dream but never live one. Maybe they say, you don't always get what you want - but I'll run for what I want.

My life motto...
"At the end of the day, you're on your own."

Remember me as...
I guess this is my homework. To find out who am I want to be remembered as - have you ever think about that?

Good afternoon folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment