Monday, June 14, 2010

An Afternoon Serve with A Cup of Tea.

Yesterday afternoon. It was a bit raining. I was in the back seat of the car (wishing I had sit on the driver's seat), and thanks to Blackberry who's been very loyal to me along the way home. I was accidentally read Raditya Dika's tweet the other day.. penggalan puisi. About the June Rain (Hujan Bulan Juni). Sastrawannya? Tak lain dan tak bukan adalah Sapardi Djoko Damono. Please don't tell me you don't know him, well if you really got no clue, please google him.

I always love the air in the month of June. Despite the fact that I'm having my birthday at this particular month, I simply find the month... beautiful, of hopes of loves of friends of laughs of big decisions.

Every consecutive June, I asked to be more and more mature than before.
It's less than 10 days counting down to my birthday anyway..

Hujan Bulan Juni
Sapardi Djoko Damono

Tak ada yang lebih tabah
dari hujan bulan juni,
dirahasiakannya rintik rindunya
kepada pohon berbunga itu.
Tak ada yang lebih bijak
dari hujan bulan juni,
dihapusnya jejak-jejak kakinya
yang ragu-ragu di jalan itu.
Tak ada yang lebih arif
dari hujan bulan juni,
dibiarkannya yang tak terucapkan
diserap akar pohon bunga itu.


Simple and wise, that's what I love about his poems. June is a month of love, and so does the people who're born in June-loving (and definitely loveable) haha. The air just to beautiful to be resisted. You'll find how often those poetrist write their love poems in June.

Love comes and goes, but some stays.
Some goes stronger even if you try to deny it yourself.

Yang Fana Adalah Waktu
Sapardi Djoko Damono

Yang fana adalah waktu. Kita abadi.
Memungut detik demi detik, merangkainya seperti bunga.
Sampai pada suatu hari,
kita lupa untuk apa.
"Tapi,
yang fana adalah waktu, bukan?"
tanyamu.
Kita abadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment