Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's a wrap!

It's a wrap, everybody!

Finally yesterday was the point when we, the high-schoolers, finished our top responsibility. Guess what? The national exam(s). After five days in exhaustion (bohong) haha actually it's more of selfrustated becaues that's the only chance when we should've scored perfectly (in case the score will be documented and we'll bring them everywhere, and I mean everywhere, for our whole live), we finally could breath in the freedom air.

Well, actually ujian praktek and the school exam will come by in any minute but yea you know what I mean. I bet all the guys have done their best! And everytime we have finished something, I always do something with the guys, which we called "hedonism".

No we're not drinking.
No cigarettes.
And definitely not in a club.

Simply hanging out together to laugh out loud, and crossfingering everytime it's happening because I just want to freeze the moment and have it forever. Seriously I can tell, nothing can beat highschool. Even if you hated it that much :)

I was doing this mini-soccer "futsal" thing with the girls after-school, mostly were the social girls. It was hell lot of fun-fun-fun! I mean, I haven't done any REAL workout for the last one and a half months, so I reeeeaaalllyyy miss running from one to another end of the yard. We screamed, we cursed, we laughed until it hurts, we kicked, we ran and even bumped into each other, and we (definitely) also scored some goals. Man, you gotta admit, girls these days - we can be a perfect opponent, haha! Next destination was the bowling alley with my classmates (plus Bob). As usual, too many AC caused my migrain came by in an hour.

Oh, and em, there was this surprise party for marco after futsal game. There were also the boys of course, since futsal is in their blood haha. He was covered up with this durian (errggh, yes we both hated it THAT much) but that's the "surprise" point, right? Happy birthday again, marco!

No comments:

Post a Comment